Nashua, New Hampshire
Join the Department of Emergency Medicine team!
The Department of Emergency Medicine at Southern New Hampshire Medical Center in Nashua, NH is looking to add another Board Certified physician to our stable, collegial group of Emergency Medicine physicians.
Southern New Hampshire Medical Center is a Level III trauma center and has more than 47,000 annual visits to our Emergency Room. Our physicians practice in a contemporary ER with excellent subspecialty backup and outstanding nursing, ancillary, radiology and lab support. The chosen candidate can expect salary and benefits including malpractice insurance, short and long term disability, health and dental insurance and very competitive wages.
The Emergency Physicians at SNHH evaluate, manage and treat all patients presenting to the Emergency Services Department. Specific duties include:
- Pursuing information to formulate a diagnosis and treatment plan
- Using the emergency services Logicare system to collect patient data
- Working cooperatively and in consultation with the Nurse or shift Manager to organize the fluctuating workflow through the department
- Managing the care of several emergency patients concurrently
- Working cooperatively and effectively with both Emergency department staff and other Medical Center departments to organize, assure, and provide quality care and outcomes
- Acting as a patient advocate within the health care system
- Striving to have a positive impact on the customer, the family members the care team and the organization
- Documenting patients visit to meet all criteria of risk management and accrediting agencies reimbursement requirements
- Communicating appropriate information to other providers of patient care
- Furthering the professional development of yourself and the other team members around you
* Sorry, this position is NOT a J1 opportunity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.