We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Experienced ICU Nurse Practitioner
Join a provider-led, multi-specialty group practice that is part of a financially strong and stable health system and clinical affiliate of Massachusetts General Hospital. Foundation Medical Partners, located in Nashua, New Hampshire is looking for an experienced Nurse Practitioner with at least 1 year of critical care nursing experience to provide support services in the ICU of the Southern New Hampshire Medical Center. The need for this position is primarily overnight service and morning rounds and the APRN will be expected to manage the sign out to the daytime critical care team.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- The APRN will work with the critical care team (Physician and ICU nursing) to help coordinate care, manage and monitor critically ill patients and serve as point person for calls and orders.
- Round on patients daily with report to the attending intensivist.
- Develop management plan for ICU patients.
- Input orders as well as interpret diagnostic tests (EKG, X-rays, etc.).
- Admit patients to the ICU from the Emergency Room or transfers from other floors.
- Communicate with families around the care of patients.
- Generate discharge or transfer summaries for ICU patients.
The Southern New Hampshire Medical Center is a 188-bed acute care hospital and is located in Nashua, NH less than one hour north of Boston and less than one hour from the seacoast and mountains. Nashua was twice named "Best Place to Live in America" in annual surveys by Money magazine, and boasts excellent schools in the surrounding communities. We offer competitive salary and benefits package.