We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Join a provider-led, multi-specialty group practice that is part of a financially strong and stable health system and clinical affiliate of Massachusetts General Hospital. Foundation Medical Partners, located in Nashua, New Hampshire is looking for an experienced Nurse Practitioner with at least 1 year experience, but with critical care nursing background to provide support services in the ICU. The APRN will work with the critical care team (Physician and ICU nursing) to provide presence in the unit to build team, coordinate care, manage and monitor critically ill patients and serve as point person for calls and orders. The need is primarily overnight service and morning rounding will be expected with sign out to the daytime critical care team. Management of patients, ordering and interpretation of tests as well as close coordination with the ICU attending is required. Admit patients to the ICU from the Emergency Room or as transfers from the floor. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Stabilization of critical care patients in coordination with intensivist.
- Round on patients daily with report to the attending intensivist (Sign out or if day time service)
- Develop management plan for ICU patients.
- Input orders as well as interpret diagnostic tests (EKG, X-rays, etc.)
- Monitor and coordinate care with ICU team (Supporting PFS as well as nursing)
- Communicate with families around the care of patients.
- Generated discharge or transfer summaries for ICU patients (Timely billing)
Medical Center is a 188 bed acute care hospital. Nashua is located less than one hour north of Boston and is also less than one hour from the ocean and mountains. Nashua was twice named "Best Place to Live in America" in annual surveys by Money magazine, and there are excellent schools in the surrounding communities. We offer competitive salary and benefits package.
For more information, please contact:
Email : Leslie.McGrath@snhhs.org