Nashua, New Hampshire
Be instrumental in our continued growth as an Internal Medicine/Primary Care physician!
At Foundation Medical Partners our Internal Medicine/Primary Care physicians:
- Have opportunities to customize their career with engaging and diversified practice options
- See primary care patients as part of our “care team model”, but also have the flexibility to round on our hospital medicine service.
- Work with seasoned physicians who share an approach to innovative practice models.
- Are instrumental in the continued growth of Foundation Medical Partners.
- Are part of a high-quality, well-coordinated organization that is financially stable.
- Work the most advanced onsite specialists from our partner Mass General Hospital.
- Are actively involved in leadership and decision making for the group.
Foundation Medical Partners has more than 320 physician and allied health professionals including primary care, medical and surgical specialties, behavioral health and hospital-based services. We are affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Medical Center and serve patients in southern New Hampshire and northern Massachusetts. Our region boasts a low cost of living for the northeast and New Hampshire has no state income tax.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.