Nashua, New Hampshire
This is a top career opportunity for a General Surgery Physician Assistant or RNFA that wants to join a busy General Surgery practice
Join a provider-led, multi-specialty group practice that is part of a financially strong and stable health system, and clinical affiliate of Massachusetts General Hospital. Foundation Medical Partners, located in Nashua, New Hampshire is looking for an experienced General Surgery Physician Assistant or RNFA interested in joining a very busy, established General Surgery practice.
The ideal candidate will:
- Work with the General Surgery practice, with responsibilities in pre-operative management.
- Provide surgical assistance in the OR as needed.
- Provide inpatient and outpatient management of surgical patients, and care coordination.
- Participate in a call rotation of 1 in 5 weekend and holidays with the general surgery PA’s.
- Function under the direction and supervision of a Physician in any area they are assisting.
The Medical Center is a 188 bed acute care hospital. Nashua is located less than one hour north of Boston and is also less than one hour from the ocean and mountains. Nashua was twice named "Best Place to Live in America" in annual surveys by Money magazine, and there are excellent schools in the surrounding communities. We offer competitive salary and benefits package.
For more information, please contact:
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.